Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking a full-time Inventory Coordinator to join our Belltown shop.
As an Inventory Coordinator you will be responsible for accepting all product orders, using our traceability system and internal database and interacting with team members and producer/processors.
The Inventory Coordinator position will be assigned to a specific store, but may occasionally be offered shifts at other stores as needed.
Periodic overnight audit shifts required.
Requirements for this role include:
- Experience working in an inventory control or compliance role in a related industry.
- Previous work experience in cannabis retail and/or inventory compliance helpful.
- High degree of detail orientation.
- Open schedule availability
- A friendly, team-oriented and “can-do” attitude.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.
This is a Union position, with benefits available after 90 days.