Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
SōRSE Technology is looking for a Vice President of Operations to nationally scale the business of supplying our technology to THC manufacturers.
This role will be the critical bridge between those who will manufacture THC water-soluble products using our technology.
This person will be responsible for building the processes and systems necessary to support these customers as we grow.
SōRSE Technology is a food science and intellectual property company specializing in emulsion technology.
Our clients are both operating in and entering the hemp CBD and/or cannabis space and use our proprietary SōRSE emulsion to provide better and safer hemp CBD and/or cannabis edible and beverage experiences.
SōRSE emulsions are currently found in the #1 cannabis beverage in Washington.
Position: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Ballard/Fremont.
Salary Range: DOE
Travel: Up to 25%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enable national expansion
- Establish, track, communicate, and improve on metrics related to safety, production, quality, and supply chain for our licensees
- Project manage critical initiatives impacting production operations
- Build flexible, scalable, systems and processes to support growth
- Ensure licensee production facilities are well maintained, operating smoothly, and meeting our quality requirements
- Build credibility through high levels of execution (e.g., on-time delivery, keep commitments)
- Develop, coordinate, lead, and execute operational plans in the achievement of company goals, including driving compliance with business requirements
- Forward thinking – able to anticipate, identify, and remove sources of friction to meet goals during a time of rapid growth and constant change
- 15+ years of progressively increasing experience in Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, Supply Chain, a portion of which spent in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment
- A degree in engineering, business, and/or operations management.
- Experience in a high-growth environment required, preferably in the food space
- Very motivated self-starter who will analyze the business, identify opportunities and go after them
- The ability to operate in ambiguous situations and be flexible and nimble as the organization changes and grows.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
SōRSE Technology does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
SōRSE Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules