Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Solstice is currently seeking a highly organized, efficient, and self-starting sales professional with experience in cannabis and/or consumer packaged goods.
We are looking for a candidate who will bring experience and expertise to the growing cannabis industry, and create a foundation for sustained success.
The ideal candidate will have the discipline, drive, and creativity to expand business within current accounts, while targeting and expanding the Solstice portfolio of brands into new accounts.
Diplomacy, clarity, and precision in all communication is required.
You will be a voice that Solstice vendors, consumers, and visitors will encounter, and as such, we require that you possess and employ excellent communication skills.
Above all, this position asks for a consistently positive, friendly, and assertive manner with accounts, regulators, leadership, and the Solstice team.
Our product mix includes cannabis flower, pre-rolled joints, and concentrates – all of which can be reviewed here: ottcanabis.com
- Manage and build business in given geography/targeted accounts at or above forecasted dollar volume with a major focus towards market share growth, product penetration, launching new products and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Leverage and build new relationships in territory to uncover new business opportunities and act an ambassador for the Solstice brands at market events, trade shows, sampling opportunities and industry gatherings.
- Uncover market opportunities through sales data tools to utilize a fact-based selling method, which provides market intelligence and thought leadership.
- Ability to persuade buyers and provide market and product knowledge to differentiate Solstice/C&D/Giant versus competitive set
- Provide Director of Sales market knowledge and business opportunities that align with given objectives and overall company goals
- 5 years related sales experience
- Program and budget development, implementation, management and strategic decision-making experience
- Demonstrated ability with customer management in assigned territory
- Excellent communication skills, articulate with strong public speaking ability / experience and excellent writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of cannabis and current market conditions in Washington
- Ability to work extended hours and non-traditional schedule to provide our customers with the best service and experience working with Solstice
Physical Requirements / Other:
- Must be able to drive a car and travel via plane or train; lift up to 45lbs
- Frequent travel within assigned area of business
- Primarily office and retail environment, but may be exposed to warehouse or distribution environment on a frequent basis
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive package that rewards strong performance and is results focused.
In addition, there will be objectives and milestones mapped with growth factors that quantify the potential income earned each fiscal year.
Position includes medical/dental/vision benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- related sales: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)