Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Vangst is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to support our national sales efforts.
This is a detail-oriented role that will report directly to the VP of Sales.
This is an individual producer role that can be based in the Midwest, East, Mountain West, or West regions.
We are a marketplace for cannabis and hemp producers, processors, and retailers to connect.
This role will be identifying both buyers and sellers to join the platform.
This will be an outside/”hunter” role with travel throughout a multi-state territory required.
- Identify new business opportunities to sell our platform
- Generate, qualify, pursue, and track leads using CRM
- Plan and conduct sales calls, appointments, demos, and site visits
- Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls to potential clients
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and updates, including deal value, status, decision makers and steps to close
- Manage multiple deals simultaneously
- Have an in depth understanding and be able to clearly articulate the benefits of our platform
- Close deals by building rapport with potential client, explaining service, overcoming objectives, and maintaining relationship
- Service and manage all existing accounts in multi-state territory
- Expand existing client opportunity through new products and capabilities
- Attend industry networking and educational events
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven success in outside sales – ideally in CPG, nutrition, natural foods, etc
- Interest in and passion for learning cannabis and hemp industries
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and outgoing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven territory management experience and sales planning experience
- Travel required
This is a base+commission role with health benefits and attractive commissions.