Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
CannabizTeam is seeking a key member of the management team who will be reporting to the Executive Team, this person will be responsible for establishing the operations over multiple properties, maintaining the efficiency and control of their diverse business operations, and securing the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented retail leader, with the ability to manage multiple branches and locations, including shipping, customer service, human resources, licensing, bookkeeping and retail operations.
The Regional General Manager will lead the logistics, inventory management, fulfillment, and ERP functions across multiple facilities.
This role requires a hands-on leader who is strategic in focus, therefore previous experience in the retail management space is highly desirable.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and complete the buildout and licensing process over multiple properties including cultivation, processing and retail locations.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO or board of directors in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
Education and experience requirements include:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in related management, manufacturing, accounting or administration
- 8-10 years’ hands-on experience in manufacturing, warehouse and logistics with a minimum of three years’ supervisory experience
- Previous cannabis experience in a similar role a plus
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Experience in Six Sigma, LEAN manufacturing, PMP certification is highly desirable
- Strong ERP systems experience required
- Proven project and budget management experience with driven financial results
- Substantial experience with inventory management, fulfillment and delivery
- Experience with facilities oversight including physical infrastructure, maintenance, employee safety and security
- Ability to analyze data, interpret and apply legislation, develop systems and standard operating procedures, and manage risk based on data and statistics
- Experience meeting stringent compliance requirements
- Proven expertise in organizational development and operations management, lean manufacturing principles, strategic and business planning methods, project planning and coordinating
- Knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory principles related to the cannabis industry a plus
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse team during change, while maintaining cooperation, motivation and cohesiveness in a lean environment
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Alternative Medicine
- Business Development
- General Business