Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are looking for amazing personalities and bright minds with the most positive attitudes out there.
If you are a self motivated individual, who has a desire to learn and grow with a company, we are looking for you.
We strive to bring the best possible service to the largest number of people and you can help us do that.
To apply please include a resume for consideration.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Basic knowledge of cannabis preferred
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– 2+ years of face to face service industry experience required — retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service.
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment
– Must be able to help multiple people at once
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
– Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
– Flexible schedule — available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington state
– Setup displays
– Operate POS system
– Maintain inventory control & high-volume cash handling
– Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!