Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cultivera is a rapidly growing enterprise software company servicing the regulated cannabis industry.
We are in every legal market, but are the market leaders in seed-to-sale software for the Washington recreational industry, with 30 of the top 40 selling producer/processors in the state on our system, representing 50% of the states volume, and are expanding our team to prepare for rapid growth.
We are looking for talented entry-level Onboarding Consultants to join our team.
Cultivera is a lean team that is coming out of the “start-up” phase, and is looking to add to the sales team in preparation for 2019 scaling efforts.
This position comes with incredible growth opportunity within a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing industry.
Our starting base salary for the Onboarding Consultant position will be $30,000 – $36,000 annually, plus commission on onboarded clients and quarterly incentive bonuses.
The base will be largely dependent on experience, skills, and willingness to relocate to our Bend, OR sales/support office.
Base salary is reviewed periodically and adjusted largely based on sales performance.
Health benefits will be implemented after a 90-day probationary period, and base salary reviewed.
The position will work a 5 day on, 2 day off schedule that will mostly fall in normal business hours.
Must have high speed, reliable internet at home and a reliable cell phone.
New employees will be provided with the technical equipment required to perform the job, except for a phone.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Cannabis seed-to-sale software (BioTrack, MJ Freeway, METRC, etc)
- Recreational cannabis licensee operations
- ERP software
Here are some other key skills and experience we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Customer service experience
- Software QA testing experience
- Technical writing skills
- Technology savvy
The initial responsibilities of this position will be:
- Become a Cultivera Pro and Cultivera POS product expert
- Lead new clients through their transition to Cultivera
- Conduct webinar training sessions
- Account management with onboarded clients
- Provide industry-leading customer service to clients on support requests
- Apply critical thinking to troubleshoot complex client support issues
- Document all call-ins and resolutions in ticketing system
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER IN YOUR SUBMISSION.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- Recreational cannabis operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seed-to-sale software: 1 year (Required)
- Remote/Work from home