Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Millions trust Leafly to help them find unbiased information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis information.
Leafly started as an excel spreadsheet and has since grown to become the world’s largest cannabis information resource.
We’re expanding rapidly, and we’re looking for driven, forward-thinking leaders to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
We’re driving the industry towards a fully legal, regulated, and destigmatized future, and we need some talented, passionate, creative dynamos to help get us there.
Our teams love to collaborate, problem-solve, celebrate our wins, and course-correct when needed. Want to do those things with us?
If you think you’re the right fit for the below position, we’d love for you to join our crew!
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly is looking for a Production Designer who will work with marketing and product designers to create and implement a variety of visuals for our stakeholders.
You will support the creative teams across departments to support a variety of needs, including ads and leadership presentations.
Your strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate with various cross-functional teams will assist and lead the best design execution based on individual project needs.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a range of designers, including interaction, visual, and motion, to establish the best route to deploy designs
- Maintain a healthy design process by communicating with stakeholders, guiding decisions, and tracking issues
- Accept and incorporate feedback from your team of peers, management, and executives
- Self-organization, while adapting to other team and leadership processes
- 3+ years working in a design production capacity in an e-commerce product environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision
- Advanced experience in using Google Suite; Docs & Slides, Microsoft Office
- Strong skill set in asset management, visual designer, and creating assets
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.