Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the multi-disciplinary, forward-thinking design team.
As part of the Leafly design team, you drive the customer experience by leading significant projects of complexity, while operating with comprehensive autonomy. Join us as we transform the future of cannabis.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and quality
- You will be responsible for the conception and design of user interfaces for mobile apps, mobile web and desktop products.
- Proficient in human-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design.
- Draw on the depth of experience, but initiate UX research and testing efforts as needed
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in Product design and 2 years with an e-commerce product company.
- You have a BA degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Visual Design, HCI or related field.
- You create usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process.
- You excel in end-to-end product design which includes user research, wire-framing, prototyping, application of design patterns, and visual design.
- You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders on tough problems and have a proven record of effective user advocacy.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to lead.
- Background in supporting B2B end of product experiences for the diverse range of customers.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.