Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
As part of our team, you will work with a variety of stakeholders to create useful, meaningful, and cohesive product experiences and narratives rooted in relevancy, simplicity, and delight.
You will work on business-to-business interfaces as well as customer-facing experiences.
You will create copy in a variety of formats that will create clear and intuitive directions.
What We’re Looking For
You’re perfect for this role if you’re a blend of information architect, storyteller, UX writer, and content designer.
You identify user needs and find the right content to meet those needs using logic, hard data, and empathy for the user to inform your choices.
You are immersed in UX and UX process.
Here are some things you’ll do:
- Write clear and consistent product content—everything from broad positioning to notifications
- Communicate your findings, recommendations, and content specifications through content matrices, user scenarios, presentations, comps, prototypes, and style guides
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and others to craft voice and tone and implement style guides
- Describe and present your methods, explorations, and rationale along with a recommendation to varied audiences
- Advocate for content strategy as a discipline within your immediate team and in the organization at large
- Lean on industry standards and trusted methodologies but still experiment
- Advocate for solutions that balance the needs of customers with business objectives
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading material
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Portfolio that illustrates your process of evaluating user interface problems, thinking processes, and resulting content solutions informed by data and practice
- 5+ years professional content strategy experience
- Experience with mobile and responsive content strategies
- Experience writing and revising content for the user interface
- Experience with localization and writing for a global audience
- Experience with SEO and UX design
- Strong communication and facilitation skills that encourage both ideation and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field — English, Communications, Linguistics, Journalism, HCI, Design
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Consumer Services