Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Green Revolution is a fast growing manufacturer and distributor of legal cannabis food and beverages.
We are a positive and growth based company looking for people who see the long term potential of being involved in this once in a lifetime industry.
We are looking for people with professional food preferably, or production experience in a manufacturing environment.
Cannabis experience or knowledge is not required.
This position is working in our Kitsap facility with a great staff creating the most exciting, consistent and high quality products available.
We take our systems very seriously and are looking for people who know how to work efficiently and professionally.
Our systems are at the FDA level of food production with safety, quality and consistency as a critical aspect.
Applicants should have
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset. We are a close knit team that is expending rapidly. Opportunity for growth is absolute.
- Be able to physically work fast on one’s feet doing repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift 35 pounds
- Food or Production experience is a must.
- Experience in bakeries, breweries and other beverages is strongly preferred.
- Mechanical or technical aptitude with one or more years of experience is a plus.
- Experience managing people is a plus.
- Must have a clean criminal record
Must obtain a WA food handlers card within 10 days of beginning work
- Staff will be trained in our procedures and then be required to pass tests to confirm knowledge. These procedures must then be followed closely.
Schedule is 6:30AM to 3:00PM M-F for First Shift
Schedule is 2:30PM to 11:00PM M-F for Second Shift
We have a group Health care plan that is available to employees.
There is great opportunity for advancement in the company.