Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis.
We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry.
We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the Director, Acquisition Integration, and focused on US-based acquisitions, the Senior Manager, Acquisition Integration is responsible for supporting the Acquisition Integration Team across these activities: integration of new businesses, pre- and post-acquisition, and providing integration support and guidance related to M&A activity.
Together with the Director of Acquisition Integration, develop guidance on acquisition proposals, analyses and integrations, in-line with the company’s strategic objectives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work closely across multiple corporate functions (Accounting & Finance, Legal and Operations) in the successful execution of acquisition transactions from due diligence to integration, pre- and post-acquisition.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and lead the coordination of integration plans and lead the team through integration of the acquired company’s accounting / systems / HR processes, while ensuring successful integration of new personnel.
- Assist in the financial due diligence process, including coordinating with corporate departments and communicating information and insights to senior management
- Propose, analyze and facilitate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures in support of the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Consistently re-assessing the integration of acquired companies and determine opportunities for process / reporting improvement.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and continuously improving tools used in the M&A process
- Travel required – both domestically and globally (with potential extended periods away)
- Undergraduate degree in business required;
- CPA an asset
- Minimum 10 years of experience in professional corporate environment, preferably publicly listed / traded
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel is essential, including pivot tables, INDEX and VLOOKUP
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and application of acquisition principles
- M&A integration experience required: Integration Pre-Planning, Business Process Optimization, Accounting Integration and Consolidations, Disclosure requirements, Change Management, Technology Integration, etc.
- Excellent accounting process knowledge, including transactional processes and internal controls
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated understand of complex business and technical concepts and ability to make balanced judgments
- Proven ability to influence without authority across all levels of the organization and across multiple functions required