Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply,
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In Our Email and Merchandise Coordinators:
Reporting to our Senior Lifecycle Manager, the Email and Merchandise Coordinator builds, publishes, and optimizes our digital communication channels for our industry audiences.
The Email and Merchandising Coordinator has a passion for digital marketing and will build and send outbound industry communications, maintain list management, and implement weekly tests for conversion rate optimization across our lead gen pages.
They are responsible for (and excited by) making incremental improvements to grow each of our channels and sharing back the learnings.
They thrive in a fast-paced environment and will take direction and run with a project to its completion while maintaining goal-oriented focus. Here are some day-to-day responsibilities:
- Manage company’s B2B email and lead gen channels while championing, testing, and evolving new communication strategies
- Work with Lifecycle team to integrate new and existing content into segmented outbound email campaigns
- Create automated workflows to help segment audience while providing highly-qualified MQLs to the local and national sales teams
- Write and test copy to conduct daily and weekly AB and MVT tests for conversion rate optimization within digital channels
- Provide marketing team with qualitative and quantitative reports on all learnings regarding engagement stats, CRO, and testing results on a regular basis
- Maintain keen attention to detail regarding brand standards, grammar, and punctuation as they pertain to individual channels
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Detail oriented with keen attention to reading and analyzing data
- Ability to methodically maintain list segmentation, email workflows, and engagement metrics
- Proficient with WordPress, HTML, and JWPlayer and the ability to scale knowledge quickly
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing principles
- Research-oriented and adept at factual reporting while providing insights and recommendations
- Exceptional writing comprehension, with a solid voice/perspective
- Knowledge of Adobe CS a plus
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- A solution-focused, problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multi-task and juggle various responsibilities at once
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.