Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Herban Legends is the first recreational weed dispensary to open in downtown Seattle.
Our cannabis shop is a short 5 minute walk from Pike Place Market and a 5 minute drive from the Space Needle.
We are conveniently located on the corner of Bell St. and Elliott Ave.
We employ some of the coolest and most knowledgeable Sales Consultants you’ll run across in addition to supporting our local community of musicians, artists and service industry workers.
- Herban Legends offers industry-leading wages
- We offer a generous 40% employee discount and product samples to aid in education, we expect employees to consume cannabis responsibly and on their own time.
Delivering the Herban Legends experience to Employees, Customers and our Community requires hiring and retraining the very best team.
We are looking for experienced Sales Consultants with excellent customer service skills and retail cannabis experience.
We are looking for team players who are positive, self-driven and passionate about cannabis who are able to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
We need team players, positive people that are ready to join our team in an industry that is rapid growing and changing.
Sales Consultants are responsible for putting life into the vision and values of Herban Legends and the Management Team.
Consultants must thrive in a fast paced and ever changing working environment, while maintaining an eye for excellence and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the culture, values and mission of Herban Legends
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to deliver the Herban Legends experience during each shift
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing problems or changes in associate morale and performance and communicating them to the floor manager
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers. Discovers and responds to customer needs
- Follows and ensures team compliance with Herban Legends operational policies
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Follows health, safety and regulatory guidelines
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum of 3 year of sales experience in retail cannabis or service related industry
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Required demonstrated skills and abilities:
- Sales experience in matching products or services to the specific needs of the customer
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both customers and internal personnel
- Ability to receive constructive feedback on work performance
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Store Discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Repetitive lifting
- Shift Lead
Typical start time:
Typical end time: