Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
SōRSE Technology is looking for a highly organized and efficient shipping clerk to take over the shipping and receiving components of our operation.
The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements.
When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side.
SōRSE Technology is a food science and intellectual property company specializing in emulsion technology.
Our clients are both operating in and entering the hemp CBD and/or cannabis space and use our proprietary SōRSE emulsion to provide better and safer hemp CBD and/or cannabis edible and beverage experiences.
SōRSE emulsions are currently found in the #1 cannabis beverage in Washington.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Print daily sales and sample requests and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in retail or e-commerce
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
SōRSE Technology does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
SōRSE Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Required)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: