Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
TriGrow Systems is technology and supply company in the Cannabis Industry looking for a new B2B Lead Generation Telemarketing professional.
In this role, you will be contacting Business Owners and Managers on the retail and cultivation side of the legal cannabis industry.
You will be working in our TriGrow Supply wholesale division where we offer a large array of cultivation products from nutrients to grow equipment.
This new position will be an exciting opportunity for the right person to help us develop and grow this new line-of-service nationally.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year telemarketing and cold calling experience (no customer service only please)
- Proven Self Starter with Strong Work Ethic
- Creative Problem Solver with Attention to Detail
- Deadline and Results Based Focus
- Professional Written and Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills in a Dynamic Environment
- Familiarity with Computer Based Programs like Google Sheets, Slack
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Heavy Outbound Lead Development Calling
- Introduce, Create Interest, Educate and Qualify
- Develop Short Term, Mid-Term and Long-Term Business Opportunities
- Work with the Marketing and Outside Sales Team on Lead Generation Programs
- Build, Refine and Maintain Target Client Data Accuracy
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Activity and Performance Reporting
- Other Miscellaneous Administration Tasks as Assigned
Compensation / Pay:
You will be paid $15 an hr plus commissions based on appointments and sales.
You will be paid twice a month on the 1st and the 15th.
Note: This is cold calling and not customer service, so please do not apply if you don’t have cold calling experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- B2B: 1 year (Preferred)
- inside sales: 1 year (Required)
- telemarketing: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Key Leader
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply