Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are one of Washington’s largest i502 marijuana producer/processors.
We are hiring an Inventory & Order Fulfillment Manager to join our growing facility in Bellevue.
Our culture is built on professionalism and enthusiasm for serving our customers.
No marijuana experience necessary – occasional/non-users of marijuana products preferred for roles within business operations.
The Inventory & Order Fulfillment Manager plans, schedules, coordinates, and analyzes the efficient distribution of products from production through to retail delivery.
The individual ensures proper inventory management and reconciliation processes are followed, as well as makes recommendations designed to improve business results for all inventory related activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Efficient and accurate use of MS Excel and internal software programs
- Ensuring adequate supplies of product and packaging on hand
- Communicating proactively among departments by providing accurate and timely information on inventory status
- Reconciling inventory results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Leveraging and implementing best practices
- Validating shipment, receipt, and invoices for all product received and shipped
- Developing strong working relationships with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Delivering timely communications on exceptions, changes to the facility/transport environment, problem resolution, and equipment/service needs
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Stable work history
- Two to three years of work experience preferred in logistics/warehouse operations
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Access, and Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple demands
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
- Demonstrates alignment with company’s code of ethics
Please apply with cover letter and resume.
Professional references will be requested.
Must have own reliable transportation, live within one hour commute, and pass a background check for employment.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6am start (40 hour work week)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistics Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Employee discounts