Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Mr. Moxey’s aspires to help make life a little better through a combination of cannabis and herbal allies.
Mr. Moxey’s hemp derived CBD products have helped make CBD more accessible to the everyday consumer through exceptional products, compelling branding and a focus on an education based approach.
We are looking for self-starters with a willingness to learn everything there is to know in this rapidly expanding industry.
Ideal candidates work well on small teams and in dynamic environments.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to gain experience in cannabis, building startups, product branding and sales.
- Conduct “inside” sales and service for wholesale sales of Mr Moxey’s CBD products to direct retail accounts
- Manage and actively conduct inside sales (tel-sell) for select “house” accounts for direct customers
- Actively make regular sales calls over the phone and online to grow Mr. Moxey account base and to generate sales
- Meet and exceed revenue and distribution targets for inside sales accounts
- Ensure customer relationship management (CRM) system is kept updated and accurate
- Provide customer service for Mr Moxey’s e-commerce direct to consumer business delivering an exceptional customer experience for all interactions with direct consumers
- Measure and report performance metrics for all customer satisfaction (direct consumers as well as wholesale customers) and execute improvement
- Manage and provide exceptional customer experience for retailers, distributors and broker reps
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
Preferred skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Very comfortable talking on the phone
- Motivated to make a difference in an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to retain confidential company knowledge
- Able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Able to work with honesty and integrity
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Thrives in group work situations
- Strong team player
- Able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to be flexible in both schedule and duties
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Strong technology skills and proficiency with Google docs and Office Suite
Experience or requirements
- College degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 6 months – 2 years customer service or inside sales experience preferred
- Passion for cannabis is a plus
- Entry-level position 40+ hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm plus occasional evenings and weekends.
- Competitive salary, PTO, holidays and medical benefits.
- Employee discounts on product.
Job Type: Full-time