Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis.
We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and excellence in our industry.
We believe that commitment starts with a great work environment and benefits for our associates.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients across the country?
Reporting to the EVP, Human Resources, the Manager, Total Rewards is responsible for researching, establishing, and maintaining the company’s pay system by researching and understanding the current and upcoming competitive global markets for employee total compensation package.
The Manager, Total Rewards provides leadership to a team who manages the global annual compensation process, benefit renewals (and sourcing benefits for new global locations), and track and report company’s Equity Program.
The Manager, Total Rewards leads the job evaluation process and is the appeal for disputes, maintains the inventory of job descriptions, maintains position control, and assists with organization design.
The total rewards team manages the company RRSP plan, liaises with Field HR regarding benefit clarification or problems, and STD/LTD reporting.
- Leads the job evaluation committee to ensure equity in job classification
- Leads the annual, company wide compensation process including variable program, including review of salary bands and range movements
- Manages, along with Finance, the RRSP program
- Recommends benefits programs to the Director by studying employee requirements and trends and developments benefits offered by other organizations globally
- Supports management’s decision making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs
- Identifies benefit options by studying programs; obtaining advice from consultants
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Informs employees of benefit usage by preparing and distributing benefit reports
- Liaises with Field HR to ensure record keeping systems are current; initiating new-hire benefits; recording changes
- Provides compensation and benefit education to Field HR, enabling them to respond to employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures
- Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers
- Reconciles benefits accounts by approving billing statements
- Maintains benefits staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the benefits and department operational budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Works with managers to establish organization charts (including head count) and maintain changes for Board reporting
- Provides leadership to HR Systems and Program Coordinator, manage employee relocation, including work permits and relocation packages. The Coordinator also tracks exceptions granted for hour of work.
- Related Degree with CCP designation
- 5 years experience managing compensation and job evaluation for a global company
- 3 years experience as a manager leading a result driven team
- Experience with work permits and establishing relocation packages
- Strong attention to detail with an inquiring mind
- Confident and creative to establish solutions for divergent needs
- Excellent communication (including written, spoken and comprehension) and influencing skills
- Embodies our values of Acting with Integrity, Being Steadfast, Caring, Collaborating and Pursuing Excellence