Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Highway Packaging a very young start-up and are looking for a hard worker, who does not mind doing a little bit of everything.
Our company was started by 2 ex-Amazon people, who wanted to quit and start a cannabis related business.
We have been growing our business on our own for 2 years and are now ready to hire a key member to our small team to help sustain our growth.
Since we are such a small company, we all do a little bit of everything – both founders get down and dirty with every task and job, no matter how small.
Daily activities would include:
– Answering customer emails and calls
– Email marketing and social media marketing
– Researching anything from new equipment to purchase, to new software to use, to finding new sales leads
– Writing blog posts/SEO
– Preparing sample boxes of products and printing shipping labels
– Light manufacturing of certain product (easy, but manual tasks)
If you are a hard worker and entrepreneurial – this is a great role for you.
If you are lazy, not self-motivated, and a complainer – this is not the job for you.
This is an entry level position, but if you are a super-star, there is a huge opportunity for growth in our company and equity compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)