Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Botanica is an industry leader and innovator in the recreational marijuana market.
We believe consumers deserve the highest-quality products made with carefully sourced ingredients and should be able to choose and rely on their cannabis experience.
All our products are handmade with care by an extremely dedicated and diverse staff. Brands in our family include SPOT, Mr. Moxey’s Mints and Journeyman.
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated and quality-focused production supervisor.
This role requires great leadership skills and a problem-solving mindset.
You should have at least two years experience managing and training a small team (5-7 people) in a high volume production facility.
In addition to acting as a leader for the team, you will be involved in all aspects of production and be asked to learn new skills often.
– Master all production processes and provide leadership anddevelop/train employees
– Lead team in following production schedule and all associated preparation/cleaning
– Set up efficiency tracking, document production records including QA, reduce waste and improve processes
– Prepare and conduct team meetings as necessary for proper communication and development of team
– Ability to proactively identify problems before issues occur and take correct course of action
– Maintain excellent communication with team, production manager and other staff as needed throughout the day
– Actively work to increase efficiency and continuously look for areas of improvement
– Develop and maintain excellent working knowledge of all recipes
– Understand and verify batch calculations
– Update and develop SOPs
– Keep production area clean and tidy and maintain high GMP standards
– Manage equipment and keep in good working order, alerting production manager as needed to any issues that may impact production schedule
– Assist in inventory control and monthly inventory counts
– 2+ years experience leading supervisingin a fast paced production environment
– 2+ years experience working in high volume production facilities, ideally including knowledge of baking, candy and chocolate work
– Upbeat, positive attitude and excellent people skills
– Dedicated to creating a great team culture
– Passion for learning and training others in new skills
– Extensive knowledge of food safety practices and requirements
– Highly organized, punctual and willing to pitch in as necessary
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize multiple tasks at once
– Solid math skills
– Constantly reach at waist, grasp
– Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulder, bend
– Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at knee, reach at floor, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements, shoulder abduction
– Routine exposure to hot, cold, loud noises and wet conditions
– Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs, and manage in excess of 70 lbs
Important — Only candidates who send a cover letter and resume will be considered for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time