Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Lab Manager will oversee all production, quality assurance, operations, training, safety awareness and personnel at a compliant I502 facility in Seattle.
This job includes significant administrative and regulatory compliance duties to ensure compliance with State Traceability Regulations.
The Lab Manager will be a team-player, a respectful collaborator, and will always use their position to grow the company and contribute to a strong workplace culture.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and manage the high-throughput progression of cannabis through extraction, filtration, and distillation of the resulting crude oil, as well as any other processing requirements.
- Consistently achieve quality end products with repeatability.
- Create new and improved product formulations.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, including safety, environmental and document control requirements.
- Ability to resolve any conflict respectfully and in a timely manner, addressing and resolving problems in order to create a culture of engagement and high-performance.
- Ensuring equipment reliability throughout production process.
- Must be on site during regular business operating hours
- Supports the organization by ensuring operational efficiency by implementing and constantly improving cost reduction strategies.
- Investigating all adverse events, errors and complaints; documenting investigations and determining the root cause.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Highly skilled and experienced in botanical extractions and refinement techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, engineering or related field required.
- Superior time management skills including the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently.
- Confidence to make decisions in a fast pace/deadline related environment.
- Knowledge of management and organizational concepts, principles, and techniques with demonstrated professional assertiveness.
- Experience complying with ISO and/or cGMP standards.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to be able to troubleshoot any issue with the processes and instrumentation.
- Strong math and computer skills, including ability to create and interpret data
- Minimal Traveling
- Must be 21 years or older
Compensation: 42,000 a year / Plus Benefits
Must send Cover Letter and Resume to be considered for position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Bachelor’s (Required)