Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our busy Headquarters team.
The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and coordination of all Headquarters activities and operational needs.
This position will provide administrative support to the Director of Store Operations and Director of Corporate Operations, and may provide support to other departments as needed.
We are looking for an energetic, organized and detail-oriented professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks, is able to work independently with little to no supervision on a regular basis, and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
This position is based at our Fremont-area office in Seattle, and will generally work a Monday – Friday schedule.
Evenings and/or weekends may be required occasionally based on business need.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in an office management, administrative support or executive assistant role.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize, and above average attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- High proficiency in all MS Office applications, with specific advanced skill with Excel, Word and Powerpoint required.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.