Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Weyerhauser is seeking a part time Graphic Designer to help execute our outbound digital and print Marketing and Ads goals.
This position is intended to be a stepping-stone into a full time Design position for the selected candidate.
If you are interested in the cannabis industry, graphic and visual design and want to be apart of an exciting team we urge you to apply.
Our brand is positioning itself for significant growth in Washington and beyond and this is your opportunity to contribute to a greater team’s vision and goals.
- Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. as needed
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) which convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project
- Present ideas to management on how to improve designs
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule design projects and update management with timeline
- Oversee the content curation and distribution schedules across all social platforms
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, design trends 2019:
-Gradients, fluid designs, flat and Single line design styles, Display & Custom typeface
-Story telling thru illustration – Infographic design & GIF’s
- Creative process, design skillets to create illustrations and other graphics, GIF’s, MP4’s and Infographics
- Experience using Adobe Creative, Canva, Piktochart and other online based design platforms.
- Experienced photography skills for day to day photos of store in action and events
- Time management and organizational skills; able to meet deadlines a must
- The ability and desire to stay up to date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work. -Dribble.com and Behance.com are excellent resources.
- Degree in graphic design or currently in school learning design
- Knowledge of and interest in the cannabis industry preferred
Job Type: Part-time