Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop” for the cannabis market through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Our brands include Kush Supply Co., a dynamic sales and distribution platform that has become the nation’s largest and most respected distributor of vaporizer products, packaging, supplies, and accessories.
Kush Energy, a provider of ultra-pure hydrocarbon gases and solvents to the cannabis sector.
The Hybrid Creative, a premier creative design agency for cannabis and non-cannabis brands and Koleto Innovations, our research and development arm driving intellectual property development and acquisitions.
About The Role
We are seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our team.
This individual will be responsible for greeting clients, assisting sales generation; supporting in-the-field activities of Key Account Managers, taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to prospects and existing customers.
Additionally, this person will ensure the Company’s ERP software is updated to reflect all activities associated with the sales and order process for all assigned territories.
What You Will Do
- Team with one or more Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Prospect, qualify and help the KAM establish new accounts
- Help the KAM grow existing accounts
- Sell stock products as well as sell and consult customers on custom orders
- Survey the industry and target specific accounts by utilizing published regulatory databases, trade journals/magazines, and other social media outlets
- Work with the KAM to ensure CRM system is updated and orders are processed daily
- Meet and exceed territory sales quotas
- Build relationships with cannabis growers, processors and retailers
- Love your job and work with passion so we can build something great!
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of progressive sales and/or customer service experience
- Exceptional telephone skills
- History of working successfully in a fast-paced team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Excel / Word / Outlook / PowerPoint
- Experience with a CRM desired
- College degree a plus
- This role requires copywriting skills for social and website landing pages
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 20 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job
Receives direction from
Key Account Manager as assigned
Provides direction to
No supervisory responsibilities
Travel: Up to 50%
KushCo Holdings is an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse workforce and will make reasonable accommodations as necessary for qualified applicants.