Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop” for the cannabis market through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Our brands include Kush Supply Co., a dynamic sales and distribution platform that has become the nation’s largest and most respected distributor of vaporizer products, packaging, supplies, and accessories.
Kush Energy, a provider of ultra-pure hydrocarbon gases and solvents to the cannabis sector.
The Hybrid Creative, a premier creative design agency for cannabis and non-cannabis brands and Koleto Innovations, our research and development arm driving intellectual property development and acquisitions.
About The Role
KushCo Holdings is looking for a Retail Sales Director focused on the retail brokerage division of the company.
Retail responsibilities will include club, drug, mass, c-store, conventional grocery, and natural/specialty customers.
The goal is to penetrate retail channels with cannabis brands under the KushCo portfolio, driving distribution and revenue growth.
This role will require deep and trusted customer relationships, as well as dependable and trustworthy interfacing with the brands.
What You Will Do
- Become an expert in all areas of the cannabis industry. Training will be provided and ongoing.
- Have deep understanding of the CPG/retail business with experience and focus in at least one retail channel.
- Gain extensive knowledge of all brands within the portfolio in order to provide effective insight and strategic direction.
- Analyze business and market trends, and react accordingly
- Create and retain close business relationships with customer decision makers, as well as brand representatives.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations for the brands at strategic customer outlets
- Drive brand initiatives at customer level
- Deliver prompt and complete follow through
Who You Are
- 5+ years in CPG or retail environment
- Experience delivering sales presentations in retail environment
- Knowledge of retail industry and channels
- BS/MS degree and/or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to multi task and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Work free of constant direction; entrepreneurial or self-starter
- High level of communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation
- Able to participate in the environments standing, moving onsite at events and tradeshows
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job
Receives Direction From
Vice President of Brokerage
Provides Direction to
No supervisory responsibilities
Up to 50%
KushCo Holdings is an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse workforce and will make reasonable accommodations as necessary for qualified applicants.
- Packaging & Containers