Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
New Leaf Enterprises is a Tier-3 Cannabis Producer/Processor in South Seattle.
Our mission is to provide consistent, high-quality cannabis and extracts in Washington state.
We are a small company with a strong presence, and right now we’re looking to add an experienced Shipping Manager/Clerk/Lead to our team!
The ideal candidate is ambitious, detail oriented, motivated, and looking to grow with an established company that has been serving the cannabis community since 2012.
We are innovative but hand-crafted, and to achieve that quality we need people committed to growth and success.
We ask our team to work smart and hard, and in exchange we offer flexible schedules and an open-minded environment.
All voices are important, and as a part of our team you will be heard.
Plus, our 5-year plan offers plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Here’s what we’re looking for (please include your Cover Letter and Resume if you want to be seriously considered):
- Responsible for processing, picking, packing, shipping orders.
- Support all tasks related to warehousing including placing products in inventory locations and processing transactions in our inventory management system.
- Verifying packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.) and allocating them to their designated locations.
- Will assist with Sales Orders and Invoices as needed.
- Will assist with delivery scheduling and routing as needed.
- Will assist with Inventory Management, Audits and Receiving as needed.
- Working with the production teams for all projects in execution to insure the timely delivery of materials.
- Unloading/loading trucks and deliveries as needed.
- Prior I-502 shipping experience (preferred).
- Prior I-502 traceability systems experience such as Leaf Data, GrowFlow, Green Bits, MisterKraken, BioTrack (preferred).
- Must be Detail-Oriented. We’re in a highly-regulated industry and getting things right is essential.
- Demonstration of solid math/reasoning skills, and takes initiative when performing their daily tasks.
- Strong working knowledge/conceptual understanding of computer programs, operating systems and web apps is a plus. We work across multiple software platforms and this position requires some troubleshooting.
- Must be a team player with a strong spirit of cooperation and ability to communicate. We operate with a “lean manufacturing” mentality that requires teams and departments to help one another out when needed, and to communicate honestly and often.
- Must be willing and able to follow Standard Operating Procedures accurately.
- Must be at least 21 years old & have reliable transportation (transit counts, we’re right on bus route #132).
- Must have excellent attendance and professionalism.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges).
- Requires ability to lift, walk, stoop, bend, reach, extend, and crouch and lift up to 40 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour