Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking a Training Coordinator to join our team.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for management of the lead trainer team and help to identify, create and manage training content for the Company.
The Training and Development Team is a dynamic, fast paced group of learning and development professionals responsible for creating and delivering both LMS hosted and live learning experiences.
In this position you will:
- Help to manage the Lead Trainer team, including correspondence, meeting agendas, identifying needs of the team and leading training topics
- Design course templates for the Training team
- Help maintain existing LMS based coursework, input and organize courses
- Edit and recommend/author changes to existing coursework online and otherwise
- Develop new course modules to be incorporated into existing courses, as well as research, design and implement new ones
- Contribute feedback to the training strategy
- Help work with marketing to create audiovisual and other training aids
- Update and modify course contents to reflect any development and changes in the procedures, compliance or technology discussed in the course
- Provide technical assistance and support to instructors and students when necessary
- Help enroll and monitor student employee progress
- Stay up to date with current training trends and technologies and suggest/apply them as needed.
- Help to compile statistics to help track and share our progress as a department, as store “teams” and as individuals
- Provide training and support to employees as needed
- Occasional travel to stores outside of WA State to support ongoing training efforts
- Help support departmental efforts on special projects like education events, speakers, passive education efforts and the like.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- At least two (2+) years’ experience working in the Cannabis Industry
- Candidates should be highly analytical and possess creative and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, be highly attentive to details and be able to manage time accordingly
- Know how to use computers and software applications such as word processor, database management, and presentation software.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- A strong base of knowledge regarding the history of cannabis, cannabis sales and retail environment, cannabis science foundations and the overall cannabis industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of Cannabis Industry POS/ Systems; GreenBits, LeafLogix, Leafly, Metrc, Headset, Top Shelf Data
- Experience creating content in a startup environment
- Experience in sourcing, setting up and managing an LMS
- Professional or volunteer experience in community engagement/ development
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.