Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In Our Helpdesk Support Specialists
We are looking for a Helpdesk Support Specialist with demonstrated professionalism, technical proficiency, exemplary customer service skills, and the ability to effectively manage a complex, evolving workload.
The ideal candidate is organized, accountable, self-motivated, and looking to grow with the company.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
- Internal Customer Service – Provide technical support to employees (on-site and remote) by researching and resolving hardware & software errors as well as handling requests.
- Assist in tracking and completing help desk tickets pertaining to application, networking, and system problems to ensure timely resolution
- Laptop & Desktop – Set up and manage hardware in a mixed 90% Mac 10% Windows environment
- Office Infrastructure & Technology – Set up and support of G Suite, desktop applications, printers, telephones, conference room support, displays, mobile devices (Android & iOS), etc.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a professional environment with proven experience providing desktop and infrastructure support
- Superior customer service skills – friendly & able to discover problems and details verbally. Able to effectively communicate about technology with non-technical users
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – startup or small company experience a plus
- Experience administering and supporting both Mac OS X and Windows machines and peripherals.
- Experience with G Suite, Adobe Suite, MS Office and ticketing systems such as Zendesk
- Organized – able to prioritize projects and daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Accountable – manage and keep deadlines and commitments
- Proactive problem solver – able to identify and solve problems
- Flexible and willing to learn – adapt to constantly changing needs, embrace learning new skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, help with facilities
- Available for on-call & off-hours support
- Associates Degree in an IT related field is strongly preferred, relevant work experience also considered
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.