Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are Local Roots Marijuana and we have 5 locations located throughout Snohomish County.
We are looking for outgoing individuals who are interested in a long-term, entry level position and are willing to go above and beyond for our great customers.
We strive to provide the best service available.
Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude all shift in a fast paced and always evolving work environment.
You will be our first and last impression, so interpersonal skills are a must.
Being a team player is required, we have a big crew full of individual personalities.
A desire to help others, has the ability to self-educate and retain knowledge on the products we carry.
Open availability is required, the specific shifts we are hiring for are from 3:45 pm-12:15 am, must be able to work nights.
We are looking for a floater for full time work between our 128th store and Edmond’s store.
Please only apply if you can work at both locations.
–Bilingual is a plus!
– Must be at least 21
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
– High School diploma, or equivalent
– Prefer retail or customer service experience
– Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
– Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
– Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
– High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
– Attention to detail
– Accurately count back change to customers
– Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
– Basic computer skills, I.E. Excel/Word
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds
– Ability to pass a criminal background check
– Must have salesmanship! Being able to interpret and guide the customer interactions
– Competitive employee discount
– Set schedule (as much as possible)
– Advancement opportunities
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please respond with a resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first.
Please make all contact via email, our hiring managers are always on the move.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)