Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At Solstice, the Delivery Specialist is responsible for coordinating with the Director of Operations to update, manage, and execute the daily delivery plan.
This position asks for a consistently positive, friendly, and assertive manner with partners, regulators, retailers, leadership, and the Solstice team.
An organization in our type of growth mode needs to have exceptional human resources to help support a quick-paced, and sometimes chaotic, start-up environment.
- Delivery Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Prepare routes and delivery times
- Oversee the final check-off list prior to delivery
- Load merchandise in compliance of current WSLCB restrictions and laws
- Inspect transit vehicle before departure
- Present check off list and QC of product to customer
- Deliver orders to customers on time and in good condition
- Maintain the vehicle in a clean and in a safe condition at all times
- Professional representation of the Over The Top portfolio brands at all times
- Qualifications & Requirements**:
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Understand and follow all laws and regulations associated to delivery of product
- Current WA state driver license
- Easily insured
- Has good knowledge of WA highways and roads
- Basic knowledge of cannabis and current market conditions in Washington
- Ability to work extended hours and non-traditional schedule to provide our customers with the best service and experience working with Solstice
- Ability to work in and thrive in a sometimes chaotic startup environment
- Physical Requirements / Other
- Must be able to drive a car, van, truck, and travel via plane or train; lift up to 50 pounds
- Frequent travel
- Environment will consist of office, indoor grow production, warehouse or distribution environment, as well as out-door elements on a frequent basis
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands or finger to, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision
We offer a competitive package that rewards strong performance and is results focused.
In addition, there will be objectives and milestones mapped with growth factors that quantify the potential income earned each fiscal year.
- delivery driver: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver’s License (required)