Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are Docklight, a private equity backed firm shaping the future of the legal cannabis industry.
We are building a portfolio of global brands that will lead, legitimize, and define the future of cannabis — and we need bold, revolutionary leaders to join us.
Docklight is a company tasked with building and developing brands that consumers love to enjoy in the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry.
If you want to be a forefront of building several of the largest brands in this dynamic industry, then Docklight is a great place for you to build your career.
As the industry evolves both domestically and globally cannabis brands will play a key role in the growth of consumer adoption and you can help build these brands one state and one country at a time.
At Docklight, you’ll have the freedom to flex your intellect and creativity.
You’ll apply your skills, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to a wide variety of projects on a global scale.
You’ll need to move fast and think on your feet, but you’ll never be bored.
This is a new frontier — exciting, fast-paced and deeply rewarding for those who welcome a challenge.Salaries and benefit packages are very competitive.
Office perks are excellent.
You’ll feel appreciated and welcome as part of our team.
This is your chance to make a meaningful contribution to a rapidly developing industry.
Are you ready to dive in?
What You Will Be Doing:
The Packaging Coordinator is responsible for coordinating consumer goods packaging projects and campaigns.
Ensuring deadlines are met, strategies are executed in a timely manner, packaging materials are up to date and our brands are accurately represented.
This position works within the Creative and Marketing team and will report to the Packaging Development Manager.
- Research and develop packaging components
- Manage the full packaging development lifecycle, including product briefing, conceptual design, costing, prototyping, spec development, and start-up manufacturing
- Work with packaging vendors to confirm and validate packaging specifications and pricing
- Validate artwork by reviewing physical and digital artwork files to ensure they are compliant with brand standards
- Managing and improving upon specification system and database
- Address internal partner’s queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Working with the Project Manger to ensure that projects are performed within agreed to timelines and that the final packaging meets initial request parameters
- Working with our sales, brand management, and product teams to coordinate and packaging assets
- Issue detailed assembly instructions to internal partners
- Pack & ship sample packaging to internal and external partners
- 1-2 years previous Packaging Development and/or Procurement experience preferred
- Highly organized mindset
- Has a passion and interest in working in the Cannabis industry
- Extensive experience in working in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.