Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are a small, family owned Tier 2 indoor cannabis producer/processor located in SODO that is seeking a friendly hardworking individual to join our team.
We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship which shows in the product we produce. Our team values the art of growing cannabis.
A passion for cannabis beyond THC coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role.
Our company wants to transcend cannabis culture by introducing a fresh approach to using cannabis for experienced customers, and newcomers alike.
– Helping out grow team in in cloning, vegetative, and flower rooms
– Preparing nutrient solutions
– Moving plants in and out of rooms
– Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks of facilities and supplies
– Provide assistance in trimming and packaging
– Assist in plant production, maintenance and harvest
– Making sure records are kept up to date
– Opportunity to water and work more hands on with the plants
– Plant scheduling and inventory management are areas of proficiency
– Learn and understand high level plant knowledge while remaining translatable to seasoned cannabis veterans and brand-new customers alike.
– A fundamental learning and understanding of cannabinoids and their effects on the body.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have a valid Washington Driver’s License or State I.D.
– Reliable transportation
– Must have open schedule availability including weekends
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Must be a team player
– Positive attitude is a MUST
– Ability to stay organized and multitask
– Attention to detail
-Knowledge of plant care is preferred but not required (we will train the right candidate)
– The position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve lifting up to
50lbs, standing, walking, sitting, and kneeling, bending, reaching and climbing ladders
If you are passionate about working in the cannabis industry and think you would be a good fit, please send an updated resume as well as a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal choice to join our team.
Please title your email “I am detail oriented”.
Applications without a resume or cover letter will not be considered.