Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Inventory Control Manager at Evergreen Market in South Renton will oversee the Inventory staff that manage the daily responsibilities of inventory control at each store location.
This position will monitor and report on inventory company-wide and focus on optimizing inventory control procedures as well as manage compliance as it relates to inventory.
This position will also serve as a liaison between the Purchasing and Store Operations departments to ensure a flawless inventory process at all times.
- Manage, safeguard and optimize inventory levels across the company. Lead projects to accomplish goals.
- Keep current on the Liquor Cannabis Board (LCB) laws and regulations as they relate to inventory, ensure inventory compliance is maintained
- Develop, implement and properly communicate inventory control procedures and best practices
- Report on inventory activities and variances and lead inventory related investigations with a sense of urgency
- Supply all stores with optimal inventory levels.
- Routinely, and as necessary, adjust price changes on all inventory for all stores (fire sales, permanent price drops)
- Tracks pending manifests, zeros, negatives, inventory discrepancies and any issues of concern communicated by the Data Analyst
- Randomly performs compliance checks with Inventory Control Specialists and oversees necessary changes to remain in compliance and continuously improve
- Leads and manages the inventory audit program to maintain a high standard of accuracy, developing effective inventory audit procedures, and monitor inventory audit results
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships, coordinate vendor returns between all Evergreen Market stores, manage quarantine and destruction, and collaborates with Purchasing department to schedule/reschedule vendor deliveries
- Ensure that proper communication is filtered between departments as it relates to inventory including communicating between corporate departments, Inventory Control across all stores, and store employees
- Maintains weekly store visits and attend Monthly store meetings – rotating between stores.
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory, distribution and operational related roles
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Cannabis industry experience is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (GreenBits, KlickTrack, etc.) preferred
- Ability to actively track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- In-depth understanding of distribution workplaces strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service – oriented attitude/Maintains good vendor relations
- Proven leadership skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
- Must be 21 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Must be willing to participate in our random (illegal) drug testing.