Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Responsible for trimming, weighing, assembling and packaging various forms of cannabis products including but not limited to flowers, pre-rolls and oil concentrates.
Production style work atmosphere, speed and consistency are crucial.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trim buds, make hash, fill cones, and weigh oil with speed and consistency
- Perform quality analysis of finished product
- Basic equipment calibration and maintenance
- Check to ensure containers are damage free
- Clean and prepare containers for packing
- Assemble and clean packaging materials and applying labels
- Fill packages with accurate and appropriate amounts of product
- Seal containers with finished product
- Accurately count, process, and pack finished goods
- Responsible for accurate tracking and weighing of all production projects as assigned by supervisors
- Prepare plants for drying after harvest
- Adhere to compliant, regulated work culture
- Flexibility with other tasks as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job can have a high amount of noise with music, machinery and talking.
May require prolonged sitting/standing and repetitive movements.
May require moderate lifting, as well as reaching, stooping, and kneeling tasks.
- Wages starting at $12.35/ hour, $13.00/ hour after a 90-day probationary period
- Lots of opportunities for upward movement in growing company
- PTO and sick leave
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.35 to $13.00 /hour
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Overtime often available:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly