Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Evergreen Market was founded in 2014 with a vision of creating a whole new way to experience retail cannabis that led to opening Renton’s first cannabis store.
The Evergreen Market strives to provide every customer with an unparalleled customer experience rooted in our core values of “Educate, Celebrate, and Elevate”.
We believe that through educating customers on cannabis and the industry, and celebrating retail cannabis rather than apologizing for it, we can continue to elevate both the industry and the lives of those it touches.
Evergreen Market today is a crossroads of both growth and proven success.
Our fourth store recently opened in Kirkland, two stores are in the top ten for sales in Washington State, and our original store (the first cannabis shop in Renton) is still going strong.
We do not intend on slowing down.
We intend on accelerating and are looking for team players that will help take us to the next level!
Position: Inventory Control Manager
Reports To: Chief Finance & Operations Officer
Direct reports: Inventory staff at each store location
The Inventory Control Manager will oversee the Inventory staff that manage the daily responsibilities of inventory control at each store location.
This position will monitor and report on inventory company-wide and focus on optimizing inventory control procedures as well as manage compliance as it relates to inventory.
This position will also serve as a liaison between the Purchasing and Store Operations departments to ensure a flawless inventory process at all times.
- Manage, safeguard and optimize inventory levels across the company. Lead projects to accomplish goals.
- Keep current on the Liquor Cannabis Board (LCB) laws and regulations as they relate to inventory, ensure inventory compliance is maintained
- Develop, implement and properly communicate inventory control procedures and best practices
- Report on inventory activities and variances and lead inventory related investigations with a sense of urgency
- Routinely, and as necessary, adjust price changes on all inventory for all stores (fire sales, permanent price drops)
- Tracks pending manifests, zeros, negatives, inventory discrepancies and any issues of concern communicated by the Data Analyst
- Randomly performs compliance checks with Inventory Control Specialists and oversees necessary changes to remain in compliance and continuously improve
- Leads and manages the inventory audit program to maintain a high standard of accuracy, developing effective inventory audit procedures, and monitor inventory audit results
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships, coordinate vendor returns between all Evergreen Market stores, manage quarantine and destruction, and collaborates with Purchasing department to schedule/reschedule vendor deliveries
- Ensure that proper communication is filtered between departments as it relates to inventory including communicating between corporate departments, Inventory Control across all stores, and store employees
- Maintains weekly store visits and attend Monthly store meetings – rotating between stores.
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory, distribution and operational related roles
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Cannabis industry experience is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (GreenBits, KlickTrack, etc.) preferred
- Ability to actively track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- In-depth understanding of distribution workplaces strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service – oriented attitude/Maintains good vendor relations
- Proven leadership skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
- Must be 21 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Must be willing to participate in our random (illegal) drug testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Data Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Control: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 2 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Every other week
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly