Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In Our Earned Media Coordinators
Reporting to our Senior Lifecycle Manager, the Earned Media Coordinator helps to build, publish, research, plan, write, and edit digital editorial and video content for our retail and brand products.
We’re looking for an individual who is a fast learner and can juggle a variety of tasks. Driven by creativity and empathy, you have an insatiable drive for helping professionals navigate the complexities of their industry and can bring ideas to life through written and visual content.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can take direction and run with a project to its completion while maintaining goal-oriented focus.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
- Work with Lifecycle team to research, write, and edit a steady flow of inbound content for the purpose of driving new leads through value-driven messaging and editorial
- Conduct interviews with industry professionals and independent sources to create original content in the form of white papers, editorial, client testimonial videos, educational materials, collateral, and downloadable assets
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and PR teams to write editorial and release notes for new retail and brand products
- Build and prepare a content calendar for written and video publications in WordPress, JWPlayer, and Hubspot
- Analyze and optimize new and existing content to drive goal-driven results
- Keep up to date with trends and developments relating to the cannabis industry
- 3+ years of relevant experience in face-paced tech, startup or e-commerce environments
- Exceptional writing comprehension with a memorable voice and perspective
- High-level understanding of B2B inbound marketing best practices and strategies for lead gen
- Proficient with HTML and CMS and CRM software
- Ability to learn/scale knowledge quickly in order to gain perspective within a complex industry
- Research-oriented and adept at factual reporting
- Knowledge of Adobe CS a plus
- A solution-focused, problem-solving attitude; creative
- Ability to multi-task and juggle various responsibilities at once
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply