Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our door security personnel ensures that only persons of legal age to purchase cannabis products enter into the store.
They thereby protect the budtenders and the store from the possibility of selling to a minor.
Door security personnel effectively resolve conflicts so as to de-escalate tense or threatening customer situations.
- Carefully checks every person’s ID at the door, ensuring that the ID is valid and that the entrant is at least 21 years of age
- Greets customers with a friendly and welcoming attitude at all times and thanks them upon leaving the store
- Remains mentally alert and aware of surroundings at all times, quickly responding to escalating customer situations
- Resolves escalating customer situations by pragmatic means of conflict resolution and without threat of force or violence
- Calls police if unruly customers refuse to leave the store, continuing to de-escalate the situation until they arrive
- Monitors floor activity, watching for unusual behavior in both customers and employees
- Monitors customers when choosing between multiple options to prevent theft
- Monitors tip jars to ensure customers and non-management personnel are not taking money out of them
Essential Experience & Skills
- Well-versed on permitted IDs and how to check for fake IDs
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Confident and commanding presence
- Possesses assertive attitude