Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
BioTrackTHC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Helix TCS, Inc.
Helix TCS, Inc. (OTCQB: HLIX) is a leading provider of ancillary services for the legal cannabis industry, helping owners and operators of licensed cannabis businesses stay competitive and compliant while mitigating risk.
Through its proprietary technology suite and security services, Helix TCS provides comprehensive supply chain management, compliance tools, and asset protection for any license type in any regulated cannabis market.
Helix TCS’s products reach over 2,000 customer locations in 32 states and 5 countries and have processed over $18 billion in cannabis sales.
We are actively seeking an entry level Technical Support Agent, to assist clients in troubleshooting minor issues, and provide technical support.
The position will require a technical background and a customer first attitude.
Fundamental to this position, is the ability to use the software proficiently and know it inside and out.
We are looking for upbeat and positive individuals.
We are a very rapidly growing company, and there is an opportunity for growth for those dedicated.
- Providing remote technical support and resolving problems to the client’s satisfaction
- Monitoring and responding to requests received through the online ticketing system and the phone system
- Monitoring tickets assigned to the queue and processing based on priority
- Notating client tickets with the details of each call.
- Following up with clients’ assigned tickets, daily
- Remotely training clients on system functionality and best practices
- Answering functionality based questions for the customers as they call in and showing them through remote desktop how to navigate the part of the software they had the question on.
- Documenting internal procedures
- Installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software
- Reporting issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Must have at least a 2-year degree
- 2 – 5 years of work experience, preferred
- Hardware experience (label printers, receipt printers, scales and scanners), preferred
- Networking Experience
- SQL, Postgres, experience, is a plus but NOT required
- Salesforce experience is a plus but NOT required.
- Technical support background
- High energy with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated
- General troubleshooting proficiency
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K –(No Matching)
- 14 days PTO (first year)
- PTO Birthday
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Technical Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- software training: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location