Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is looking for an experienced Sales Training Manager who will help us scale a world class, professional and process-driven sales team.
We’re looking for someone who is driven to coach others to realize their full potential, ultimately helping the overall organization achieve its sales goals.
As a Sales Training Manager for Leafly, you will collaborate across the organization to develop, deliver, and evaluate sales training programs for both our Retail and Brands sales teams.
You will be responsible for helping our team learn all areas needed to succeed at Leafly, including cannabis industry knowledge, product knowledge, technology tools, business communication skills and sales processes.
Responsibilities includes new hire education and ongoing coaching for all existing sales team members.
You design and own training delivery through a mix of on-demand, live and in-field training certification programs.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
- Contribute to Leafly sales goals by boarding, training, and coaching new members of our sales team.
- Build a creative and motivational new hire program to prepare trainees to hit the ground running.
- Be the support system for a new hire by shadowing them in their roles. Provide a balance of encouragement, insights, and coaching to establish a solid foundation for their sales careers.
- Play a role as a coach/trainer remotely through weekly role-plays over the phone, providing accountability, creating goals and serving as a link to Leafly and the sales management team.
- 3+ years of experience working as a sales trainer in a fast paced technology environment, freight sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success training inside sales professionals in a solution sales methodology, preferably Challenger or Sandler.
- Experience with training multiple sales team personas (SDR, AE, AM) within a sales organization.
- Highly process oriented, with the ability to create and document programs that scale.
- Experience working cross-functionally to analyze needs and leveraging subject matter experts to develop to those needs.
- Strong leadership; ability to lead and evolve the sales training program in a data-driven manner.
- Highly experienced with different training modalities, including on-demand, classroom, virtual, and video training.
- Proven ability to develop content around sales process, new product training and collateral, including video.
- Understanding of sales pipeline, opportunity management, and forecasting cadence and process in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.