Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
THC Partners is the proud licensed and sole distributor of Willie’s Reserve products in Washington state.
We proudly offer cannabis consumers premium quality, consistency, and flavor in a range of products and potency to meet the consumer at their needs.
We work closely with cultivators around the state to source only the finest quality cannabis products to fit our portfolio.
We are seeking a Head of Sales to join our growing business and help us meet our company’s objectives.
The Head of Sales is responsible for all aspects of driving revenue: managing a team of sales people, developing relationships with top customers, leveraging the brand portfolio to increase market share, and providing meaningful analytics to identify white space and capitalize upon market opportunities.
This position will report directly into the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with our brand partners to develop and execute strategy.
- Build structure, process, and organization into our sales team to improve the sales cadence and manage execution
- Implement effective sales inputs to drive the revenue stream and manage through CRM platform: in-store meetings with customers, store visits to engage budtenders, regular contact with buying community, and vendor day activation to create consumer trial
- Introduce new product development with precision: forecasting depletions, targeting distribution and new accounts, providing a customer / consumer feedback loop to iterate product design, and managing the sales team to meet goals
- Cascade the company’s objectives within the sales team to meet expectations and deliver upon high-level execution
- Work closely and collaboratively with brand and marketing teams to effectively engage consumers, support retail merchandising, and drive sell through
- Maintains relationships with top customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending sales and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Coordinates amongst senior leadership team to execute objectives
- Reports on sales metrics, sales KPIs, pipeline development, and new and existing accounts
- Professionally represents company, brand, and team at industry events
- Drives sales through programmatic selling and organizes a promotional sales calendar to accelerate sell in and sell through
· Must have Washington cannabis experience and established relationships
· At least 2 years managing a sales team with successful results
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment; preferably at a start-up organization
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (or equivalent training and experience)
· Experience managing CRM, CRM team performance, and regular CRM reporting
· Experience drafting, reporting and analyzing sales data
· Can work a flexible schedule including some weekends
· Keen and curious sense for cannabis and establishing the plant as a force for good
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
THC Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Physical Requirements / Other:
o Must be able to drive a car and travel via plane or train; lift up to 45 lbs
o Frequent travel within assigned area of business
o Primarily office environment but may be exposed to warehouse or distribution environment on a frequent basis
o Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
o Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages