Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush is growing exponentially.
Back in 2014, we were the 1st legal cannabis tour company in Seattle, but in 2017 we pivoted to a digital cannabis and hemp marketplace that is really taking off.
Our marketplace was first to market, and is the only multi-state platform for licensed cannabis buyers and sellers.
Think e-bay for wholesale buyers and sellers of cannabis and hemp.
Our print & digital advertising products and trade shows has proven an excellent lead source for growth, and has allowed us to build a stellar brand in the rapidly growing marijuana industry.
We are now poised to take our company national.
We’re looking for smart, motivated, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team.
Our mission is to drive the cannabis and hemp industry toward responsible growth and global acceptance.
Are you up for the challenge?
The Sales Specialist works closely with buyers on our platform to supply them with products uploaded by our Supply Onboarder.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- High volume outreach to buyers via phone, email, and site visits
- Consulting with buyers & sellers on pricing, product quality, and business practices to facilitate more deals on the platform
- Securing contracts for future orders, group buys, spot buys, and other marketplace features
- Learning what products buyers are looking for, and directing our outreach for supply according to market cycles
Being a Sales Specialist requires a strong knowledge of the legal cannabis &/or hemp industry, proven success in B2B or B2C sales, and a passion for the start-up environment.
People who are successful in this role have been supply managers, retail/wholesale buyers and sellers, tele-sales/fundraising reps, regional sales reps, and farmers/extractors for cannabis/hemp companies.
Other skills/qualifications include:
- Excellent phone/email communication skills
- CRM software experience
- Able to travel
- Typing 40+ WPM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- B2B or B2C Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Cannabis/Hemp Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Other forms