Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Delivery Driver.
This position will deliver product and perform various warehouse duties.
A candidate must be able to continue working efficiently while keeping up with a large volume of incoming order.
You will also be required to assist with other duties as assigned.
MUST BE 21 year or older to apply for this position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assists in receiving stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
• Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
• Delivers a variety of items to recipients (e.g. mail sacks, boxes, packages, cargo, office supplies, furniture, warehouse items, etc.) for the purpose of distributing items from internal or external sources over scheduled and/or unscheduled routes to assigned locations and/or individuals.
• Drives vehicles (e.g. truck, van, forklift, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
• Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
• Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
• Maintains records (e.g. delivery log, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing reliable resource information.
• Performs all functions within the scope of the warehouse for the purpose of providing warehousing operations.
• Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
• Transports a variety of items (e.g. records/files, supplies, equipment, materials, bank deposits, mail, checks, etc.) for the purpose of receiving and/or delivering materials on both scheduled and unscheduled pickup and delivery routes.
• Candidates will need recent driving abstract record and a valid driver license.
• CDL license not required, but preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience making deliveries in a flatbed or box van.
• A desire to satisfy customer needs.
• At least six months experience in a warehouse or logistics environment preferred.
• Experience in forklift operation.
• Cannabis knowledge/laws a plus but not required.
All candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com.
Candidates who do not submit a recent driving abstract and resume will not be considered.