Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
American Workforce Group have partnered with a well established production facility in Lacey, WA to fill multiple packaging positions within their busy plant operations.
The Packaging Team assists with all aspects of preparing cannabis for sale once it is ready to be packaged.
From grading to labeling, the teams need to efficiently engage in each step and work together to make sure the product goes to market in an efficient way while maintaining its quality.
Ideal packaging candidates should demonstrate an understanding and skill for creative problem solving, as well as critical thinking relevant to the job.
It is preferred that candidates have knowledge of and experience with packaging or production line work.
That being said, long standing work experience in other industries will also be looked at positively.
Packaging Key Duties & Responsibilities:
– Accurately package cannabis ensuring compliance with state regulations and company policies and procedures
– Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness inside the processing area
– Aid in the oversight of inventory of bulk and prepackaged products
– Making sure all labeling and recording of inventory data into inventory tracking system is done in compliance with State and Company regulations and procedures.
– Responsible for Quality Control and maintenance of all packaging equipment.
– Take instructions well and help on tasks delegated by Supervisor or Management.
– Work in a fast paced environment where major changes happen quickly
Capable of accurately performing manual labor tasks on a regular basis
Ability to meet production goals
Trustworthy and hardworking
Commitment to positive communication, teamwork and learning
Strong attention to detail
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Must be able to pass pre employment drug screening including marijuana
Must have reliable transportation
High School Diploma Required
Must be 21 years or older
Some Background restrictions apply
Packaging Physical Requirements:
Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
Apply directly to our website at http://www.americanworkforcergoup.com and follow up with a call to our office number at 360-338-6900 and we are open Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
“We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.”
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply