Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Good Tree Capital grants loans to promising cannabis companies and shares the earnings back with our investors.
Our lending model lets us make smarter loans to trustworthy borrowers and offer better yearly returns than index funds, mutual funds or savings accounts.
Our team is looking for a UX Researcher to help us build experiences that better cater to our evolving customer base.
As we are working in an emerging industry with very few definitive guidelines, it is important that we understand our user behaviors, needs, and motivations.
You are a good fit for this position if you are an excellent communicator, deeply knowledgeable about UX research methods, comfortable in a fast-moving team, excited to collaborate, and eager to have an impact on our investment experience.
You should have broad skills in user research, market research, and qualitative and quantitative design research methods.
You will work with minimal direction to quickly deliver high-quality outputs.
There will be overlapping projects, so you are good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
Most of all, you’re excited by translating uncertainty and ambiguity into actionable recommendations.
- Create deep understanding of our customer base by defining customer personas
- Monitor our competition through competitive analyses
- Work closely with marketing and design teams to identify research questions, and then build and execute research plans to answer them
- Identify the best qualitative or quantitative method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, and resourcing.
- Ability to dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data in order to bring forward new insights that generate product innovations.
- Communicate research insights to diverse audiences including designers, marketers, engineers, and business leaders.
- You have 3+ years of university education or experience in UX Research, Market Research, or Behavioral studies
- You are an independent worker, with high attention to details
- You can work and present remotely
The position will be a contract job with an opportunity to become a part-time paid position.
Expectation of workload is no more than 12 hours per week, but with an opportunity to work with startup that has strong growth potential.
You will be reporting to an experienced creative director who has worked for Amazon, and the founder who attended Harvard Business School and held several leadership positions at fortune 100 companies.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- User Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
- 2 months or less
- 3 – 4 months
Full Time Opportunity: