Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefits packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you’ll never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you’ll be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
We are seeking a Brand Account Manager to work on our Brand Partnerships team located in Seattle, WA.
Leafly is looking for a stellar candidate who is passionate about digital media and marketing to join our Brand Partnerships team.
This is a critical role that supports the Brand Partnerships team in both strategic relationship development and day-to-day deployment of advertising campaigns on the Leafly platform.
What you will be doing:
Brand Account Managers will be delighting new and existing clients with a can-do attitude and collaborative approach to serving highly effective advertising campaigns on Leafly.
- Provide a single point of contact for advertising clients by partnering internally with Leafly’s media, ad operations and marketing teams
- Manage the kickoff, development, deployment, and reporting processes of all digital media campaigns
- Maintain clear and proactive communication with clients throughout the end-to-end campaign process, ensuring swift speed to launch for all campaigns
- Deliver digital media reports with actionable insights and valuable optimization recommendations
- Identify account renewal and expansion opportunities within Leafly’s entire portfolio of products, and pitch them effectively to clients
- Maintain a net-positive MRR through account retention and expansion
- Use tools such as Salesforce and Trello to provide accurate cross-departmental visibility of account/campaign status
- Ensure timely and accurate billing on client accounts in cooperation with Leafly’s finance team
- 3-5 years of digital media project management, sales, or planning
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, or related program preferred)
- Professional proficiency in Salesforce and project management tools
- Strong sense of accountability and organization
- Highly professional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate the value of marketing to clients who are not familiar with digital media
- Composed under pressure, and skilled at de-escalating tense interactions when issues arise
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions with clarity and efficiency
- Able to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficient in regular MS Office and Google tools and applications
- Have you experienced the Leafly app? We are actively seeking individuals that understand our product and have a zest for learning more. Download on iOS and Android today and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.