Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Do you love people?
Do you love cannabis?
So do we!
Euphorium in Lynnwood is currently looking for retail professionals who are passionate about the cannabis industry and want to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering industry leading customer service
- Meet and exceed daily sales metrics/goals
- 100% compliance with all state rules and laws related to the sale of recreational marijuana.
- Leading the staff, holding staff accountable, coaching in the moment
Qualifications and Skills
- At least one year of retail, hospitality or customer service management experience is required.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Open availability
- Friendly, outgoing team player.
- And of coarse Cannabis experience is highly desired.
Successful candidates must have reliable transportation, pass a background check for employment and be a least 21 years of age.
Please submit a cover letter with your application and tell us a little about yourself and why you feel you would be a great candidate for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- retail cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail / customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Lynnwood, WA (Preferred)
- MMC (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
Hours per week:
- Store Discount
- Store Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time: