Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
When you’re ready to start a colorful new career with lots of growth potential, contact Staffmark right away.
Our recruiters have partnered with a graphics printing company to hire a Warehouse Material Handler in Kent, WA.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to brighten up your resume with valuable job skills while working in a super clean environment.
You’ll be assembling advertising and training materials for a wide range of industries, including food and beverage companies and several different cannabis businesses.
Take the first step toward a brilliant future and visit mystaffmark.com to file your application today.
About the Position
Pay rate: $13.00/hr
Shifts: Mon – Fri (Overtime as needed)
1st: starts at 6:00 am
2nd: starts at 2:00 pm
Important Job Tasks
The Warehouse Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that printed products are ready for shipping.
Day to day job responsibilities include:
- Inspecting printed products for flaws
- Performing quality control tasks
- Hand binding printed materials
- Building training guides or advertisement products
- Additional tasks as assigned
Let’s get started!
Just follow this 3 step process to complete your Staffmark Application
- Apply online at mystaffmark.com
- Call or text to expedite your application: (833) 818-0910; Reference #5145
- Schedule an appointment to come to our office in Auburn, WA, to discuss available positions
Are you qualified to be a Warehouse Material Handler?
This position requires excellent hand-eye coordination and a higher than average attention to detail.
You will also need to be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 20lbs.
Contact Email – CECBR5145@STAFFMARK.COM, Reference #CECMATERIALS