Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
MainStem, Inc is quickly becoming the Amazon.com of the Multi-Billion Dollar Cannabis Industry.
We are a non-plant-touching Company and have developed proprietary B2B E-commerce technology to create the largest marketplace of products and supplies for cannabis cultivators, manufacturers, and dispensary/retailers.
Our Marketplace is currently used by cannabis businesses in 17 states and three countries.
We have created the MainStem Affiliate Program, “MAP’, which allows leading cannabis business management software companies to embed our marketplace into their software allowing their customers seamless access to the MainStem Marketplace.
In addition to offering our own products for resale, we have also created the MainStem Vendor Program, “MVP”, allowing leading cannabis industry vendors to list their products in our Marketplace for drop-shipping to our customers and those of our Affiliate Partners.
Our Marketplace allows customers to purchase from all of the leading vendors in the industry.
The Business Development Representative will be based in our Seattle office located in SODO.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific clients
- Identify gaps or needs from current clients and present them to team
- Expected to make 40-60 calls per day
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the Company CRM
- Meet or exceed sales engagement quotas by qualifying prospects
- Schedule and conduct online demos via our live co-browse feature
- Help reduce churn rate and identify root causes and work with the team to decrease them
- Execute effectively using consultative and solution oriented sales process
- Develop account plans for all strategic opportunities in your pipeline
- Must have experience selling an ecommerce marketplace or comparable technology
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service or sales environment
- Outbound call prospecting experience
- Ability to accept rejection and keep a positive attitude
- CRM and common sales KPI experience
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Experience and knowledge of the cannabis industry is a bonus, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce and wholesale distribution
We currently have a highly motivated and smart team operating in a culture that welcomes unique individuals who like to work hard and also have fun.
We offer very competitive compensation as well as Company paid medical, dental, vision, and a Stock Option Plan allowing employees to be equity owners.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.