Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Euphoria Engineers is a pioneer company in recreational cannabis, specializing in unique botanical extractions of essential oils and cannabinoids.
Founded by local entrepreneurs with deep expertise in extraction engineering and technology, the company is poised to expand rapidly with the global market for distilled cannabis extract—the key ingredient of virtually all cannabis-infused products.
We are a trusted supplier to several of the most successful brands in Washington.
Extraction Technician is a part-time, hourly job with a potential career path to a full-time leadership position at the extraction lab.
Candidates for this position should have a four-year degree from an accredited college in science or technology.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist in developing the processes and proprietary technology (software and hardware) that build long-term strategic advantage at Euphoria Engineers.
Success in this position will be rewarded with increasing responsibility and commensurate growth in salary.
The extraction lab is a dynamic place, akin to a large, experimental kitchen.
On any given day, multiple processes are underway simultaneously.
Extraction Technicians need to balance these processes by prioritizing tasks, optimizing the flow of production, making adjustments as needed and documenting these in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
On a day-to-day basis you may be asked to do the following:
- Prepare materials for extraction
- Follow protocols to safely extract and refine cannabinoids
- Use a gas chromatograph to test extraction materials and resulting oils
- Operate and maintain machinery and parts needed for the extraction and refining
- Keep equipment in optimal operating condition
- Set schedule for regular maintenance
- Order replacement parts/tools * Track, report, and maintain an inventory of raw materials needed to extract and refine cannabinoids from cannabis.
- Maintain and fill out forms or spreadsheets related to production.
- Maintain SOPs for all processes related to extraction.
- Communicate with the Laboratory Director or General Manager about inventory needs
- Keep inventory maintained at sufficient levels to support sales * Communicate with management about projected budget for extraction department.
- Keep machine rooms and processing department workspaces clean.
- Train new Extractioneers and educate partners.
- Research and keep up with current developments in the cannabis industry relating to extraction and refining.
- Attend company and extraction specific meetings.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good first job for new college grads